Bombard AX 200 and Honda BF2.3 Medway

Antony Collis

Visit site
Hi,
I had hoped that I'd never have to start a thread in this forum but it seems Jimmy light fingers hasn't been taking his pills and the urge to remove other peoples stuff was just too strong.:mad:

I am missing a Bombard AX2000 SN- (to follow) White boat with Weaver Davits attached to port side. Some of the white rubber on the top between the transon and davit has been worn away causing it to look like something black has rubbed onto the tube. Boat also has it's oars. The port side oar mounting was moved inboard slightly to allow for placement of the davit.
Honda BF2.3 Short Shaft SN- BZBM2012753 no personal marks.
It was stolen from East Farleigh Boat Yard (Bridge Boat Services) River Medway, Kent between 24 and 26 July 2012.The boat was in the river attached by Weaver Davits and for security :rolleyes: had a metal cable running through the outboard then through the transom ring and terminating through the davit on the swim platform with a lock. It seems that the lock or cable was not cut, the davit was twisted with some force until it snapped allowing Jimmy light fingers to remove the cable and lock at his leisure. The bike lock in the pic was one i used casually during the day, The lock taken was a motorbike lock.

A £100 Reward for recovery of the pair or £150 reward for recovery of the pair plus the scumbag's right fingers :D
Thanks.
2qkt4sm.jpg
1zvbsls.jpg

Last edited: