Boat show chocolate biscuits.....

henryf

www.911virgin.com
I was going through some old photos and came upon this one from a boat show visit - I'm going to say Boot Dusseldorf?

As the boating season progresses and the boat shows come along let's have some fun and see which builder or supplier offers the best biscuit selection in 2023. I'm prepared to take a hit for the troops and munch my way through a couple in the name of research. Anyone else up for the challenge?

Probably not worthy of a sticky but let's see how things go. It might be an international show or just a local gathering. We do need to see photographic evidence of course.

Henry :)

Attachments

• Boat show chocolate biscuits small.jpg
    Boat show chocolate biscuits small.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 31

Minerva

Visit site
I was going through some old photos and came upon this one from a boat show visit - I'm going to say Boot Dusseldorf?

As the boating season progresses and the boat shows come along let's have some fun and see which builder or supplier offers the best biscuit selection in 2023. I'm prepared to take a hit for the troops and munch my way through a couple in the name of research. Anyone else up for the challenge?

Probably not worthy of a sticky but let's see how things go. It might be an international show or just a local gathering. We do need to see photographic evidence of course.

Henry :)
several marks off for a the tea being brewed in a cup and not a pot. Bet the philistines even mashed the teabag with a spoon too! 🤢

jfm

Visit site
A noble piece of research henryf.
Need to keep this thread open a while because boat show season is ending.. Cannes and Southampton might be next.

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Just on the off chance that tradespeople and manufacturers lurk on here I thought it wise to start the thread early. I know large organisations can take quite some time to organise themselves.

I like the challenge of a chocolate biscuit, stopping it from melting, getting the quality and thickness correct and so on. I'll pin my flag to a mast and say now that I'm definitely not a jammy dodgers fan. Fancy continental stuff appeals. The stuff that comes out at Christmas.

Keep the thread in mind should you come across any smaller gatherings and I will do a bit of homework at Southampton if not beforehand.

I'm not suggesting you buy your next boat based on their biscuits but it sets the tone.....

:)

Other threads that may be of interest