Boat or ... what the woman wants

richson

Visit site
I sold the boat. So, it wasn't exactly what I wanted but it was pretty close. The rest of 'em didn't think it was sleek enuf. Deal was that I would get something bigger, better, etc but for no more money (ha ha). Had me eye on a couple of things but suddenly, all goal posts shifted. Marina apt now "must be sold, cos we never use it any more, and we can use all that extra to get the house that I always wanted".
That means me breaking back looking after wife's herd of nags - no thanks. Need to get kids on my side . . . Boy gets seasick after half hour, girl gets horse sick after about 5 mins. Wife just sick, of not having Southfork or similar. Dilemma is, 1. Sell apt & split proceeds to get bigish boat & sort of what 'er indoors wants. 2. Sell & give all to wife for quiet, but life of hell with horses. 3. Keep apt & smaller boat which is what I really want, but wife gets to hate me always.
Someone out there has been here already . . .tell all.

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Sell wife and kids to slave trader. Sell their clothes to a 2nd hand shop, give the kids toys to a hospital. Sell apartment
buy nice boat sail off into the sunset with anice bird from RENTA TART on the bow.</font color=blue>
Problem solved - no fee charged.

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Yes. can sypathise. I suggested. Move boat to Feetwood. arrange a round moorings ect. Then save mega money on repair charges and mooring. Wife wont here of that. Then gets all shirty when bill arrives. But she dont want to pay!

<font color=blue>
No one can force me to come here.<font color=red> I'm a volunteer<font color=blue>

Haydn

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
It does not matter which of 1,2 or 3 you agree between you because the females of the species have a right, at anytime, to state that they never agreed to what they agreed and therefore can change the chosen path, which you will be told that only you chose anyway!

Sometimes when they are winning and you are totally dejected but managing a weak transparent smile, they may take sympathy on you, feel guilty and give in - this can only ever happen when they know they have totally won ... then, just maybe you can have your chosen option but even then it will be brought up and thrown at you that she never agreed anyway.

On balance just not giving in - a man needs part of his spirit left to be a man approach but with some nice little gestures that pamper them .. if this works it will all be trhown back at you anyway but at least you can escape to the boat!

Paul

sgball

Visit site
Do what a woman would do... sulk for a few days/weeks, then turn on the tears. The whole family will then start to feel really sorry for you and insist that you choose number 3.

Works every time for me.

If not get divorced lifes to short!

Trudie

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
On a nice sunny day take the family down to the marina for a coffee and a casual walk about. Buy the wife a tasty fleece from the shop. Say nothing...the seed is sown for later reaping. A boat has to be her idea or your doomed. Your in for the long haul I'm afraid.
David