boat cleaning

ocean princess

Visit site
Is it ok to list a boat valet and cleaning service on the forum my son is bmw /jaguar/ princess/ trained to a very special standard in boat cleaning and if it is ok and anyone wants more info please let me know we are in lincolnshire

JKay

Visit site
If he did your boat I would say he's highly recommended ,your ship looks a new one

alt

Visit site
Hi Ocean,
I do all my own work as i'm based in West of Ireland but to be honest if your lad can do the work for a good price it's generally well worth it to boat owners.

Here's a tip:
Upload some before & after pics, that way your lad can show off his work. If he's proud of it he'll have no problem showing it off!

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Is it ok to list a boat valet and cleaning service on the forum my son is bmw /jaguar/ princess/ trained to a very special standard in boat cleaning and if it is ok and anyone wants more info please let me know we are in lincolnshire

can he whip over to Spain and do my Princess 56 sand my Jag?

ocean princess

Visit site
hi again did i sell it to you x jaguar sales manager
nQUOTE=Renegade_Master;2863723]a misplaced s should have been and Jag

this Jag[/QUOTE]

John100156

Visit site
a misplaced s should have been and Jag

this Jag

Clive thats not a real Jag this isa real Jag:

Jaguar.jpg

Renegade_Master

Visit site
you guys had a nice ride in her though, shes reserved for special clients :~)

not a real Jag? only "what car" car of the year four years running

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Just seen the piccie of yours it would not come up earlier, excellent looking car, a beauty, and I see what you mean it looks to be a lot more roomy than the XF

Last edited:

JKay

Visit site

A friend of mine used your son to do his boat and has said he did a brilliant job at a cracking price he was really impressed especially the hull cleaning with a drysuit on