Black Anchor Signal Ball (Folding) - Ebay

MYStargazer

yachtstargazer.wordpress.com
why not advertise it here first rather than taking free ebay advertising

Perhaps he and others should read Rule 5 of the For Sale Forum Rules, which states

5. Please state the price of the item on your post

It's a beatutful day - and perhaps one of the last such this season.

If you had a life, think what you could be doing rather than posting unnecessary replies under my posts.

You could be out on the water. You could be working hard to shorten your office day - so you could spend more time on the water. Or you could be spending time with your kids. Or grandchildren. Or doing some charitable work.

Instead, you bother to whinge and whine as you've done above.

It's pathetic.

A dramatic change in personal circumstances has meant that I now have to sell all the equipment I'd bought over the years for my boat. It's hard to do, and heart-breaking.

I'm using eBay and selling without reserve as this is the quickest way to achieve this.

If you don't want the items - don't bid.

If you don't want to see threads containing eBay items - don't open them. Move on.

As it happens, one item was bought last week - at an absolute rock-bottom price - by someone I know well, who I met through this very forum.

But unlike you, he has a life.

jerrytug

N/A
Visit site
The photos are a bit blurred, can you confirm it's circular in both geometrical planes?
Also the colour doesn't look right, is it a bit brown round the edges?

Colvic Watson

Visit site
It's a beatutful day - and perhaps one of the last such this season.

If you had a life, think what you could be doing rather than posting unnecessary replies under my posts.

You could be out on the water. You could be working hard to shorten your office day - so you could spend more time on the water. Or you could be spending time with your kids. Or grandchildren. Or doing some charitable work.

Instead, you bother to whinge and whine as you've done above.

It's pathetic.

A dramatic change in personal circumstances has meant that I now have to sell all the equipment I'd bought over the years for my boat. It's hard to do, and heart-breaking.

I'm using eBay and selling without reserve as this is the quickest way to achieve this.

If you don't want the items - don't bid.

If you don't want to see threads containing eBay items - don't open them. Move on.

As it happens, one item was bought last week - at an absolute rock-bottom price - by someone I know well, who I met through this very forum.

But unlike you, he has a life.

+1

MYStargazer

yachtstargazer.wordpress.com
The photos are a bit blurred, can you confirm it's circular in both geometrical planes?
Also the colour doesn't look right, is it a bit brown round the edges?

Yes, although the top of one of the pieces is a little flattened off - seemingly having been a little melted.

It's as black as coal - not brown or faded.