Bickerton Bike

scarlett

French Canals 2007 on, Hull most of winter. previo
Visit site
Stolen from outside a Hull supermarket on Thursday the 7th of May 2008

It has my Post Code, HU1 2DR, ground into the top of the flat frame near the seat post . It is bike number 07672 and it is SmartWater marked.

If you see any Bickerton with the above post code ground into the top of the flat tube or with it ground off or painted over, please call 999 before it gets away.

Please keep your eyes open in Holland too and it is rumoured that bikes are stolen in Hull to ship onto there.

I don't expect to get it back but would like to know where it is! I suspect the Hull life wasters have cut it up for scrap. Nobody could ride it in Hull as it is widely known as my bike.

steveindenmark

Visit site
"Nobody can ride it in Hull as it is recognised as my bike"
This will not stop them riding it in Hull. I am an ex Hull boy and know what they are like. Don`t be suprised to find some young man doing his shopping on it at the same supermarket it came from. He will tell you he bought it for a tenner.

Keep your eyes peeled. I hope it finds it`s way back to you.

Steve

scarlett

French Canals 2007 on, Hull most of winter. previo
Visit site
Thanks Steve. I am sure you are right but in the months since it was nicked nothing has been heard or seen.

I suspect the oick that took it received no praise for his find. I think he thought he'd got a Chopper. I suspect it has been scrapped for the aluminium.

Every time I ride my wife's shopper I realise how good it was!

If I see the lad you refer to he will be politely spoken to before I will get it back.

Thanks