Belgian Forecasts

FullCircle

Visit site
Looks like my Yacht Boot Company boots will be well trialled this weekend then. Oh well.
Keep an eye out, and lets play prediction games until Thursday afternoon.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Yeah yeah.... some of us don't have the luxury of too much Annual Leave.... or being self employed..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jim, if you are leaving Friday evening, we'll keep an ear on the VHF, as we might not be in dissimilar parts of the North Sea.... although, you'll be quite a bit quicker than us, and probably leaving a couple of hours earlier..... (we're planning on leaving about 02h00BST)

FullCircle

Visit site
The plan, as ordained by Elle Capitaine, will be about 0200 on Friday Morning, unless we miss the alrm, or possibly wait one more tide for the weather window, in which case around middayish Friday.
When I have permission, I will broadcast our final plan

Signed

1st Mate , 3rd Class Semen Jim.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah yeah.... some of us don't have the luxury of too much Annual Leave.... or being self employed..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy... such a pointless emotion! /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

sailorman

Visit site
Re: Grindstone?!

wind looking good
24 mph @ sandette @ 10.00 then getting lighter & down to 9 mph late a/n on thurs /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Wind???

We're going to be motoring all the way if this keeps up /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif