Being polite to stinkies

bigmart

Visit site
Re: Thank You

What do you mean Raggies are inbred. I'll breed with anyone, or anything. Typical Stinkie tight arsed control freaks all of them.

Martin

BarryH

Visit site

I'm one of those mugs that will help anyone, it just annoys me a little because most, not all, of the raggies see me a second class citizen because I don't have a yacht. Happy to have a tow from me when needed, but apart from that I'm invisible. Just really peeves me when the deed has been done that I don't even get a wave of thanks. Still had my day when I came across one of these guys in the Quay Inn listening to him spouting at what route to take across Poole and how he never hit the bottom. I just dropped "don't forget that mud bank I towed you off this afternnon" as I passed him on the way to the loo!

Edited for crap spelling!

captain.gif
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BarryH on 17/02/2003 23:09 (server time).</FONT></P>

BrendanS

Visit site

That explains why you lot like those funny raggie boats. It's the mast! gives you that erect big thing in the middle to make up for your inadequacies in other departments.

BrendanS

Visit site

peterb,

if you look back at the posts, you'll see that everything is very tongue in cheek, and Bigmart and I have been PMing each other about our banter and exchanging views. For what it's worth I sail too, though not anywhere near as much as I do the stinkie things.

It's nice to pierce all the veiled love/hate relationship between the two groups, when we actually have a lot in common in love of boating.

Nice to see at least one stereotypical raggie pop his head up above the parapet though.

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com

Gloves off, we going bareknuckle now you.................diesel fuming...........wave making..................rule breaking............all night partying................having funsters................not miserable................stinkpots!

I'm off to my bunk:))

bigmart

Visit site

What do you mean other departments. All my departments are fully functioning. Perverse but fully functioning.

I always thought it was the size of a Raggies Exhaust Pipe that was inversley proportionate to the size if his wobblt bits.

Mind you your post did remind me of one of those typical web jokes:

Label on Japanese Food Mixer. ( Not to be used for the other use!)

Chinese Knife Set (Keep out of Children)

Airline Nuts (May contain Nuts)

Where will it ever end.

I think I'll follow David E

Martin

BrendanS

Visit site

Oeer!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I can't even see the exhaust pipe on my boat....so that means..?

I'm off to the glitter balled, mirror on ceiling, cabin that I use to seduce the young single females that love boating with big throbbing engines ...anyone seen any? They seem as scarce as virgins and unicorns

BrendanS

Visit site

OOh! guilty of all of those, apart from the diesel fuming, rule breaking ,not miserable bits. Love making wash when raggies are trying to have a nice quiet sail though, and as to the all night partying.....just look at the IOW meet thread

GAAASP...there are raggies coming! Think they'll survive the experience? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I'm sure they'll have a story or two to tell if they survive Duncan pouring one of his evil elixirs down their throats

david_e

Re: all night party

No doubt a few of the raggies will survive, not me, I can't get anywhere near the all night party stinkpot groups on our pontoon (and there is a big group of them)for boozing - despite their best efforts to pour it down!

bigmart

Visit site

I'm getting worried. Nobody seems to be biting. OK I'll have one more try.

I notice you only specify females & not any precise species. From what I hear you may be more sucessful if you limit yourself to canines & better still those from Essex.

BTW whats with the mirrored ceiling I would have thought you would have been the 2 bagger or coyote type.

There is that inflamatory enough.

Martin

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: all night party

Well it seems that Sailbad may be coming (so a little bird says) so I'm fairly confident that Raggies honour will be upheld, though where he'll wake up the next morning is another matter....what with all those strange stinkies about and all /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site

Obviously not inflammatory enough. You're gonna have to do better. Everyone's just disgusted that a stinkie and raggie can banter without having a barney and refusing to take part /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

As far as dogs go, you'll have to have a look at the Wales trip post on MoBo, where you'll see that sheep are my preference in girlfriends, me being Welsh and all.

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site

Ah perhaps a Border Collie would be more to your taste.

Not being to choosy a pulse is sufficient for me.

Don't tell the wife though. She'd have my guts for garters.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site

Could you post your wife's phone number please? I just want to tell her what a swell guy you are /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Border collies are far too intelligent for me. I prefer blondes.

Used to stay at a rented cottage in West Wales with wonderful views over Cardigan Bay.

It was on a farm, and the eldest collie used to be told which cow(s) to bring in for milking. Would sit, listen, the whole time tail wagging madly, then jump over the wall, run up the road, over the fence, herd out the cow (who expected this), open the gate latch with muzzle,herd cow out, then close gate and thrown the U latch back. Herd cow down the road, and open gate to farm, herd cow in and close gate. Then would sit tail wagging waiting for the instructions to bring next two or three cows. Did all of this without anything other than the cow's name (in Welsh). No human intervention.

Now find me a wimmin that could do that, and I'd be dead impressed.

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site

Lovely guy, though you are, I wouldn't let you anywhere near my Wife. Do you think I'm stupid.

I have friends in Cardigan & I must admit I have seen some pretty amazing animals in that area to. Mind you, the one you described would be a real asset on a boat too. Do you think it could handle a winch? Imagine, an uncomplaining crew for the price of a Bonio. Much cheaper & less trouble than wimmin.

As to the instructions being in Welsh, I'm not surprised, I've not met many humans who understand Welsh. Who could work out that two L's together makes a sound like your clearing your throat & two D's sounds the same as "th" in a normal language. Ann Robinson may have had something in her favour. I'd better be careful or the Heddlu will be after me for being racist, either them of Kim Hollamby.

Any way I've tried but it seems impossible to wake up this thread. Have you got any more ideas?

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site

I think you've just started another one... I'm Welsh /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Let me see, how to get things going...we'll there's always the trusted favourites, Wash, and Signals. What about if I complain about a Raggie sailing past and disturbing my G&T with a good 2 inches of wash, while flying the wrong flags entirely, and it was after dark so should he have been flying that ensign at half mast or not?

<hr width=100% size=1>

bigmart

Visit site
Re: Bloody Stinkies

Well there you go then. Typical stinkie, no respect for tradition. No self respecting Raggie would wash his signals.

You shouldn't have been drinking you G&T at night because there was no sun to be over the Yardarm. Only common people drink G&T's. A real Gentleman would only consider a Pinkers as acceptable.

As for flying the wrong flags, as a Stinkie, your only jealous because you don't have anything to hoist a good run of flags up. It's just penis envy all over again.

The only time I fly my ensign at half mast is when I'm dipping it to make some ratty Matelot run out & dip his. I mean the Grey Funnel Line are just even bigger Stinkies & there to be wound up, aren't they.

Hows that.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

A new definition

Attended a Cruising Association Local Section meeting last night (excuse the advert). The speaker represented a major supplier to both the boat-builder and retrofit market in the engine ancilliary market. He said BMIF figures show on average raggies own their boats for 8 yrs and stinkies for 3 yrs. Enquiries to his firm are 90% from raggies, altho stinkies wud hv the most to gain from his products. Reason: raggies invest in their boats, adding all sorts of gear over the years, so the retrofit mkt is good with them, while stinkies never invest, just upgrade to a bigger, more expensive ikon (sorry, boat). Do we have a new definition of Stinkies and Raggies here? Does the shoe fit?

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

Re: A new definition

Should repost this as a new thread Edward, has a fit though in that we should be wary of such migrant populations who just don't damn well care!

(running for cover:))

<hr width=100% size=1>