Being polite to stinkies

BrendanS

Visit site
Now there's the problem. Considerate stinkie gives wide berth to raggie, and waves hello.

Raggie totally ignores stinkie, then goes back to marina and tells big story in the bar about idiot in powerboat who nearly capsized him with 100 ft high wash at 90knts

See, by your own admission, you lot just don't know how to be polite. And none of you ever raise a ball when powering under sail, which is really impolite!!!

bigmart

Visit site
Re: Livening up the forum! ;)

Now your getting the point. I don't want my beard fumigated. I only keep the lice there for added protein on those long nightime passages.

Typical stinky, fumigating where he's not wanted.

Martin

bigmart

Visit site
There you go again. Casting aspersions that are totally untrue.

Since I had my truss fixed my balls are always raised.

But ther again why should I anchor when motor sailing.

Martin

BrendanS

Visit site

Just my luck, the one raggie on this entire planet who has a sense of humour! We're never going to get a decent punch-up going like this [sigh]

bigmart

Visit site

Of course i've got a sense of humour I'm always laughing at those raggies getting pulled over for speeding in harbours & zooming off down tide, at twice the speed they entered at, when they try to anchor with a rond hook & 6 feet of bath chain.

Hows that for trouble making.

Martin

BrendanS

Visit site

You're going to have to explain this in detail, as I don't understand all this nautical lingo. When stinkies finish for the day, they moor at a nice comfortable pontoon with electric and water, and go ashore for drinkies.

I can explain the going out at twice the speed, they've had twice as many G&T's as when they came in!

What's this anchoring malarky, and what's a rond hook?

bigmart

Visit site

Look, I know your just a flash Raggie but down the cheap end of the Solent where I sail even the Raggies save money by anchoring.

A Rond hook is just another example of thriftyness. It's half an Anchor presumably half the price.

Still I suppose you have a small Phillipino boy who runs up onto the foredeck for those rare unpleasant occaisions when there are no Marinas available.

Martin

BrendanS

Visit site
Sorry, but us stinkies like a little bit of comfort, and being louse bound with various vermin caught off the detritus of the raggie boats moored nearby is not our idea of fun.

Every time a stinkie ventures into port, it's noticeable that the rats run down the mooring ropes of every raggie in sight, carrying all their belongings, and deposit them on the foredeck of the stinkie, and start filling in forms asking for asylum, on the basis that they would be persecuted, asked to perform unusual acts, and often eaten if the boat was at sea for a few days

BrendanS

Visit site

David_e has gone very quiet...I thought he wanted to liven things up!

The small Phillipino boy unfortunately died from unpleasant circumstances. Nicho would have to explain this, it's a motorboaty thing. However the small Phillipino girl I obtained in replacement is far too busy to ever make it to the foredeck

bigmart

Visit site
OK if you don't like Raggie Lice where do yoiu get your from?

Like I said your just a bunch of wooses, moaning about those nice cuddly Rats, but the real reason theymigrate to the Stinkies at the first opportunity is that thay naturally migrate to similar personalities.

As to the unusual acts. We only go after the pretty ones.

Martin

BarryH

Visit site

Raggies would'nt know how to be polite. They don't even say "thank you" when you pull them off the mud into deep water!

captain.gif

hlb

RIP
Visit site

Do you think they know where deap water is Barry. I dragged one off sandbanks in Pool. FIVE TIMES and he was a yacht master. Not only that. The last time I dragged him off was up the river at Wareham. He was stood on the deck with the engine in full astern. Talking to his daughter. "Sorry love I will have to go, well yes I know dearest heart. Of course I love you sweetypops. Daddy will have to go now. ......................................................."

Meanwhile I've dragged him off and he is quickly picking up speed towards me. So I'm going faster and faster backwards to get out of his way. Meanwhile his wife who is stood on our deck, is yelling at him to put the phone down and turn the bloody engine off!! Luckyly there was a gap in the boats moored in the middle of the river So I hooked the boat round into tha gap whilst his wife undid the rope. And he shot passed./forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Who started this thread anyway. They deserve a medal........./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=blue> Haydn

Trevor_swfyc

Visit site
Thank You

Barry,

This is very bad form but I have found if a person whatever the boat type is ignorant enough to end up in the detritus, it is very likely he is to ignorant to have the decency to thank you for your help.

At one club meeting we were planning the next trip and one yacht owner said if you go on a course all they want to teach you is navigation. What I really want to know is how to get off a sand bank? unfortunatly he was serious.

Be assured if you helped me I would make a point of expressing my thanks.

<font color=red>Life is to short.</font color=red>

Trevor

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: Thank You

Trevor, you ain't got the hang of this yet, but that's to be expected because you're a raggie, and obviously inbred /forums/images/icons/wink.gif. This is the first thread ever, anywhere, where it's actually required to have a go at the 'other' sort. Bigmart and I have been trying to demonstrate, but all of a sudden, everyone has come over all reasonable and nice.

I don't understand it, normally you get a thread going, and all hell breaks loose for some innocent remark. Try and start a good (polite and good natured) punch up and all the luvvies are up there giving acceptance speeches.

Come on everyone. Where's all the usual stinkie vs raggie vitriol gone. Do we really love each other after all

PS, Bigmart got your PM, yes ready to start again! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif