Banned for legitimate complaint

jimi

Visit site
does it matter? To me its not worth even raising an eyebrow about! Makes me curious as to the content of all these supersensitive PMs .. maybe the senders and receivers should be using an encrypted messenger service not a friggin forum's software!

Madhatter

wp.me
Tell you what I'm outa here and once again just sticking to sailing instead of trying to point out how exposed we are using the internet and how naive most users are in respect of how information is correlated then turned against you (in one form or another ) even by your own government, you are being manipulated using every form of information ( the most powerful tool available in our time).

Please don't expect any response to further posts as I have better things to do with what little is left of my life.
Best of luck to you all.:D

Madhatter

wp.me
The real puzzle is what you can find to do in Minehead that is better than wasting time on here.:D

As this is off the subject I will answer :D
I chose to live in Minehead for precisely the reasons being discussed and many others, the rat race (an apt description )no longer appealed to me as it is rife with corruption-greed-over opinionated bullies with limited knowledge and many other reasons so that I can work with my hands and mind without the encumbrances of the "system" , I have found this very rewarding without having to harm or adversely effect others.
BH I have a full and rewarding life here in this backwater along with the challenging Bristol Channel !!:D

Clarification of previous post " I will no longer respond to any more posts on the subject of this thread or others like it " I will continue posting in relation to sailing matters.

Lakesailor

Visit site
point out how exposed we are using the internet and how naive most users are in respect of how information is correlated then turned against you (in one form or another ) even by your own government, you are being manipulated using every form of information ( the most powerful tool available in our time).

Prisoner? Logan's Run? 1984?

It rings a bell somewhere :D

prv

Visit site
I posted a couple of times on Classic Boat Forum.
Don't remember ever been asked about transferring my details.
Just tried it and I can log on so obviously they did.

I suppose you may think I should be annoyed.

Not really. I'm not especially bothered either that my details have been transferred.

The difference is that neither you nor I requested that this not happen. Someone who has made such a request though, via the procedure set up by IPC, is surely entitled to expect the request to be honoured.

Pete