Bank Holiday Trip to Gurnsey

Sheppy

Visit site
Nice one Andy, very envious. I was planning to go in July as you know but I may postpone due to engine problems knocking confidence. Maybe I'll just buy a new V8 instead and go LPG :)
Thanks for sharing the video.

Jurgen

Visit site
Nice one Andy, very envious. I was planning to go in July as you know but I may postpone due to engine problems knocking confidence. Maybe I'll just buy a new V8 instead and go LPG :)
Thanks for sharing the video.

Sorry to hear about the engine gremlins, was planning on going out at the same time as you in flotilla.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Hi John, was a great trip, just the PITA fog on the way back.

Is James still thinking of heading over?

Will be heading back towards the end of July if we get a weather window.

Well, engine gremlins must spreading! He's back out of the water with gearbox problems, hopefully to be sorted in the next few weeks.

Elessar

Visit site
Thanks Mark, she took us there and back in comfort and safely, the only niggle was that we couldn't get to Herm as the GPS receiver had gone south and I wasn't happy about getting too close without knowing what where I was

You'll just have to go back :)
Good choice on the cockpit fabric too, and the steering wheel.
Things I wish I'd done. Looks lovely.

Sheppy

Visit site
Sorry to hear about the engine gremlins, was planning on going out at the same time as you in flotilla.

Well it's not game over just yet I suppose. I'm hoping the problem is just poor fuel, that being the case, then I might still consider it after a few long runs, perhaps a couple to Weymouth? :)

Bathdave

Visit site
Looks a great weekend....loved the video clips. Your dogs seemed to enjoying moboing and tendering more than ours - she shakes and looks evry unhappy when we are under way. Took her from jersey to sark for weekend at beginning of month, and transferred her to shore via tender for the first time. She definitely prefers dry land!