Are Brits prudes!

Slow_boat

My own cosy little world where nice things happen
Visit site
Apart from not wishing to shock flying fish. the biggest reason in my mind to cover the tackle is that I would not like to try to sit down on an exposed part of the deck in a really hot climate without some form of insulation between my skin and a rather hot surface.

When I was in my early 20s I was delivering a boat the length of the med with my opo. We met a couple or young lady backpackers who came with us and clothes were seen as non-essential items.
We took pride in delivering a boat in better condition than when we picked it up, which included polishing the brass strip at the bottom of the companionway hatch. I definitely do not recommend sitting on a bright strip of brass on a med afternoon in June!
The only thing that I could stand wearing while the blisters went down was a suede miniskirt one of the young ladies had.
At least they administered lots of tender loving care.

Funnily enough it was later that summer that I met the lady who was to become my wife 20 years later. We then three young fit guys skinny dipping of a big yacht in a bay at Spetzi. She was one of a group of naked ladies sitting on the beach who we tried to entice on board. She later told me that the only reason she didn't join her friends on board was some small fish that were nibbling her toes and she was worried what else they might nibble if she got in the water!

As to the British Victorian prudishness, maybe it's about is about confusing nakedness with sex.

maby

Visit site
The big question is, whatever the nationality, why are the nudists never the ones you'd like to see naked? They're always people who have no reason to be so proud of their figures.

You obviously don't go to the right places! (No, I'm not going to tell you which are the right places - you'll need to conduct exhaustive research)

pks1702

Visit site
Cheeky on the Deben.

I think he looks an ar*e :)

20090523-IMG_0252-XL.jpg

tudorsailor

zebahdy.blogspot.co.uk
I am currently cruising in the Adriatic. We have seen some naked Germans - not a pretty sight

One harbour we are avoiding is Valalta which advertises itself as

Ideal for boat-owners who are also naturism enthusiasts, the Valalta Marina is the first and only harbour for naturists in the Adriatic. This makes it the right choice for all lovers of the sea and of nautical tourism, offering limitless possibilities for a pleasant holiday.

TudorSailor

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
I am currently cruising in the Adriatic. We have seen some naked Germans - not a pretty sight

One harbour we are avoiding is Valalta which advertises itself as

Ideal for boat-owners who are also naturism enthusiasts, the Valalta Marina is the first and only harbour for naturists in the Adriatic. This makes it the right choice for all lovers of the sea and of nautical tourism, offering limitless possibilities for a pleasant holiday.

TudorSailor

And I was told that you were going there to sort your sea cock out!!!