And why exactly has the Commercial Endorsement thread been removed?

VO5

Visit site
Now here is a riddle for everyone to consider:~

How is it that Webcraft replies to my post within one minute -

yet -

his nick is not listed at all among the members on line.

How can one log on, reply to a post "invisibly" ?:D

l'escargot

Visit site
Now here is a riddle for everyone to consider:~

How is it that Webcraft replies to my post within one minute -

yet -

his nick is not listed at all among the members on line.

How can one log on, reply to a post "invisibly" ?:D
You set it as a user option in control panel - anyone can do it.

Settings & Options - Edit Options - Use Invisible Mode

Last edited:

alant

Visit site
OK, I'll rise to the bait against my better judgement . . .

Perhaps it is time to remind you that the whole problem with the original thread was your putting out incorrect information, refusing to retract it for about 100 posts even though many people told you you were wrong, then making personal attacks on people who disagreed with you.

Now, are you ever going to leave this alone or are you just going to carry on making a fool of yourself until this thread is pulled? Either suits me, but if you want to indulge in pointless verbal sparring you would be better taking it to the Lounge - I think people are a bit fed up with this in Scuttlebutt now.

- W

Let me remind you Webby/Nick, that YOU, started this post & immediately began throwing insults at me & VO5, regarding a previous deletion, which in spite of the mod scrubbing that topic, you resurrected it & now try to shift blame. You were wrong, but no apology, yet!

Are you deliberately trying to upset the mod, or just behaving as your usual self appointed czar?

On the previous deleted post, not only did you dredge up posts from 2008, but then lambasted me about my website & business accumen.

Its a pity you don't actually follow your "Company values & work ethic" -
"We will not think we understand your business better than you"

Really?:rolleyes:

What is is about that ethical statement you don't understand!

How about "If you don't like what we have done we will fix it "

VO5

Visit site
You set it as a user option in control panel - anyone can do it.

Settings & Options - Edit Options - Use Invisible Mode

That's very interesting. Thank you for educating me in this regard.

I cannot grasp why someone would access a site and post in this way.;)

I would never cross my mind of doing such a thing.

That is because there is only one of me, and that's enough.:D

VO5

Visit site
Let me remind you Webby/Nick, that YOU, started this post & immediately began throwing insults at me & VO5, regarding a previous deletion, which in spite of the mod scrubbing that topic, you resurrected it & now try to shift blame. You were wrong, but no apology, yet!

Are you deliberately trying to upset the mod, or just behaving as your usual self appointed czar?

On the previous deleted post, not only did you dredge up posts from 2008, but then lambasted me about my website & business accumen.

Really?:rolleyes:

What is is about that ethical statement you don't understand!

How about "If you don't like what we have done we will fix it "

:D

Don't forget - always turn towards the fall of shot.

Funny ! I love it.:D

l'escargot

Visit site
That's very interesting. Thank you for educating me in this regard.

I cannot grasp why someone would access a site and post in this way.;)

I would never cross my mind of doing such a thing.

That is because there is only one of me, and that's enough.:D

It stops people stalking you and seeing what you're looking at ;)

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com

I see you have been raking around the web looking for some 'dirt' on me and that you are now copying and pasting bits and pieces from my corporate site at htp://www.webcraft.co.uk - very enterprising of you, if a little creepy and probably in breach of copyright.

You can find loads more about me to publish here if you just Google my name; I'm hardly a shrinking violet on the internet, unlike yourself - although your entry on the RYA website raises a question or two.

If you knew me better you would realise that attempting to embarrass or intimidate me on here is somewhat futile, so fill your boots with further stalking and copying and pasting from my other web publications. The Crimson Vicar used to enjoy doing that until he was banned . . .

- W

alant

Visit site
I see you have been raking around the web looking for some 'dirt' on me and that you are now copying and pasting bits and pieces from my corporate site at htp://www.webcraft.co.uk - very enterprising of you, if a little creepy and probably in breach of copyright.

You can find loads more about me to publish here if you just Google my name; I'm hardly a shrinking violet on the internet, unlike yourself - although your entry on the RYA website raises a question or two.

If you knew me better you would realise that attempting to embarrass or intimidate me on here is somewhat futile, so fill your boots with further stalking and copying and pasting from my other web publications. The Crimson Vicar used to enjoy doing that until he was banned . . .

- W

Webby, you started it on the deleted post.
You raked around, going back to 2008 & lambasting my website.
Just following your snide example!

PS what is it about my entry http://www.rya.org.uk/wheresmyneare...ON&course=YOSCC&showDetail=True&num=920204560
that raises a question or two?

As for googling your name, I'm sorry but you've mistaken me for someone who someone who actually gives a s--t about you!:p