And why exactly has the Commercial Endorsement thread been removed?

alant

Visit site
Has AlanT gone crying to the Mods, or was it VO5? Am I the only one who finds it strange that this thread has gone with no explanation? Surely removing the offending post(s) - whatever those were - would have been sufficient.

For information:

Commercial endorsement of an RYA Yachtmaster Offshore certificate requires a medical. This can be an ML5 or an ENG1.

The ML5 covers you to use your commercial endorsement in waters up to Cat2 - or 60 miles from a safe haven. For Cat 1 waters - up to 150 miles from a safe haven - you will need to take the ENG1 medical.

- W

zilch to do with me.

What reason would I have to pull it??

alant

Visit site
Dunno, you'll have to ask her . . . I'm just going on something she said on the thread in the Lounge.

- W

And something you said in the Lounge

"Perhaps I could point out that my sailing, my experience and my character were given a severe lashing in the course of the thread "

Diddums den, such a sensitive person! :p

PS
It was laura who pulled it!
Get your info straight Webby!:rolleyes:

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
And something you said in the Lounge

"Perhaps I could point out that my sailing, my experience and my character were given a severe lashing in the course of the thread "

Diddums den, such a sensitive person! :p

PS
It was laura who pulled it!
Get your info straight Webby!:rolleyes:

What is your problem exactly?

- W

VO5

Visit site
OMG - it's deja vu all over again!

PETE!

- W

But it is true, is it not, that you are accusing AlanT and myself without foundation of crying to the mods ?

Why are you behaving like this Webbed One ?

Is it lack of manners or do you have a hidden agenda to perpetuate silly circular argument to promote yourself and your website here ?

The point about the ENG 1 has been made, that's it.

Yet you persist in engaging other memberrs including myself in a manner that is totally inappropriate. don't you ?

This conduct of yours is not acceptable, certainly on a website for Yachtsmen.

I advise you to desist from your current behaviour.

alant

Visit site
What is your problem exactly?

- W

You continue with your churlish vindictiveness & then ask that?:rolleyes:

What is 'your' problem Webby?

Methinks you consider your manhood (or character as you pleaded) has been besmirched in some way.

Don't worry about it, as someone who announced to the gathering, that he had helped an experienced couple sail all the way across Biscay, you will continue to be treated with the respect you deserve.

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
You continue with your churlish vindictiveness & then ask that?:rolleyes:

What is 'your' problem Webby?

Methinks you consider your manhood (or character as you pleaded) has been besmirched in some way.

Don't worry about it, as someone who announced to the gathering, that he had helped an experienced couple sail all the way across Biscay, you will continue to be treated with the respect you deserve.

Sorry, you've lost me completely . . . :confused:

- W

alant

Visit site
Sorry, you've lost me completely . . . :confused:

- W

I wish !:rolleyes:

Can't get your inuendo's from the deleted thread of course, but this, Nick, is one of your bleats to the mod. Please Miss, please miss!

Alzheimers already!

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
Touching a soft spot are we?:D:p

OK, I'll rise to the bait against my better judgement . . .

Perhaps it is time to remind you that the whole problem with the original thread was your putting out incorrect information, refusing to retract it for about 100 posts even though many people told you you were wrong, then making personal attacks on people who disagreed with you.

Now, are you ever going to leave this alone or are you just going to carry on making a fool of yourself until this thread is pulled? Either suits me, but if you want to indulge in pointless verbal sparring you would be better taking it to the Lounge - I think people are a bit fed up with this in Scuttlebutt now.

- W

Last edited:

VO5

Visit site
Perhaps it is time to remind you that the whole problem with the original thread was your putting out incorrect information, refusing to retract it for about 100 posts even though many people told you you were wrong, then making personal attacks on people who disagreed with you.

Now, are you ever going to leave this alone or are you just going to carry on making a fool of yourself until this thread is pulled? Either suits me, but if you want to indulge in pointless verbal sparring you would be better taking it to the Lounge - I think people are a bit fed up with this in Scuttlebutt now.

- W

And I find it hard to suppress a giggle.:D

This thread has had another 400 hits since this morning, and it is all in good fun so obviously many are enjoying your discomfort.:D

And I am going to be very kind to you and I am going to let you off the hook, and I am also going to waive my right to the apology from you that I so richly deserve for your unwarranted accusations and patent disrespect. :D

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
And I am going to be very kind to you and I am going to let you off the hook, and I am also going to waive my right to the apology from you that I so richly deserve for your unwarranted accusations and patent disrespect. :D

What a fabulously magnanimous fellow you are to be sure :D

- W