Amazing how one door closes and another ....

Iona of Exe

Visit site
I posted on the stolen gear forum a little while back regarding having my outboard nicked, I spent today at the boatyard finishing off scraping the boats bottom and noticed a yacht that I had spotted on Boatshed sat right next to mine.
I've been downhearted at the thought of all the work my little Macwester was going to need to make her seaworthy again and obviously the expense of replacing the motor as well.
After a bit of mental arithmetic it became clear that I needed to cut my losses and start again. So I'm now the proud owner of a Snapdragon that is head and shoulders above the condition the Macwester could ever be - for roughly the same amount of money it was going to cost to put aforesaid yacht right.

All I need to do now is find someone who fancies a "project" :)

Anyone know how to change my user name?

Victoria Sponge

Visit site
Hit the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message asking for your user name to be changed to what you want it to be.

DownWest

Visit site
That's uplifting (apart from the nicked motor)

a friend discribed his life as "Amazing how one door closes and the next one slams" Not so uplifting..

Clyde_Wanderer

Visit site
Thanks for that Lady sailor - from now on (hopefully) I shall be known as Iona or a least Iona with a number after it!

Why not make it "Iona Snapdragon". or "Iona747" that's if it is a 747. :D
Good luck with her.
My mate has a 747 and finds it a great boat.
C_W