Alternatives to deak for decking?

Ribtecer

Visit site
What do we think about this stuff?

I'm interested in doing a deck myself, but I'm finding it difficult to source the product away from the main suppliers, who charge a fortune.

Be interested in your opinions;

isiteek for sale | eBay

harvey38

Visit site
What do we think about this stuff?

I'm interested in doing a deck myself, but I'm finding it difficult to source the product away from the main suppliers, who charge a fortune.

Be interested in your opinions;

isiteek for sale | eBay
Trakmark TR DIY - Trakmark, Cold weld DIY decking and supplies

This is the product used by Tek-Dek and no idea how easy it is to use or how competitive price wise but they have made and fitted three large panels for the upper helm, ring deck, coach roof plus two small box seats on the upper helm.

Great company to deal with, plenty of photos on our blog below.

Ribtecer

Visit site

Spanjaard

Visit site
9.000 euros. For 15 sqm. 14mm finished thickness. A1 Burma teak (what ever that is) suits me suits the boat I'm happy 😊
Goodness me... that is the price combined for what I paid for my boat, a new engine and a new mainsail....15sqm of Burma teak.

Wouldn't be cheaper to get a deck 24 carat gold plated?

Spanjaard

Visit site
Another vote for Stazo Marine deck. We love it - all that cork makes it feel a bit more natural somehow. Here’s a section being laid on our boat:

Who is the provider in the UK? Or do you have to source it and get it installed in the Netherlands?

Spanjaard

Visit site
Thank you. Their website does not provide sufficient info. It is a little bit plain. They must be very busy.

I will contact them anyway.