All at Sea

Greg2

Visit site
Don't forget that it is just TV & that they are actors using the programme to cover their costs & VAT. RNLI will be happy to co-operate for the publicity too.

As has already been mentioned on the Scuttlebutt thread, he has a GPS plotter switched on, so no matter how incompetent his navigation, he only has to glance at his plotter to see exactly where he is. Don't believe all the bollox on the telly & in the papers.

Not neccisarily the case. I found the Medway quite confusing to navigate and the chart on my plotter stopped not too far in so it was not possible to accurately tell where I was. Fortunately, knowing this I had waypoints prepared all the way to the marina and without them would probably not have got there. He did comment that he had neglected to do this.

Not saying it wasn't staged but it is just possible that it wasn't.

Montemar

www.voltloudspeakers.co.uk
Have enjoyed all I managed to watch.
Is it possible to get a DVD? May get Shane's book however.
I wonder if the MBM round Britain tour by S34 will end up on the telly. T'would be good if it did. I have watched it on streaming video but broadband is tragic down here (Chesil Beach). You have time to make a cup of tea while it is downloading. It is a shame you can't save them.:)

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Have enjoyed all I managed to watch.
Is it possible to get a DVD? May get Shane's book however.
I wonder if the MBM round Britain tour by S34 will end up on the telly. T'would be good if it did. I have watched it on streaming video but broadband is tragic down here (Chesil Beach). You have time to make a cup of tea while it is downloading. It is a shame you can't save them.:)

I have the book (I mentioned it on one of the three threads going!) its ok and does give a good insight as to how,when and why they started to do this.

12 quid mind...