Air deck floor.

munster1967

Visit site
Hi folks.
I'm changing my slatted bottom inflatable boat for an air deck model. Generally do you leave the air deck in when rolling up or have to take it out each time. ? Does the air deck just sit in on floor or is it attached some how.

Milgrip

Visit site
I have a 3.3mtr Excel Sib and I take the air deck out and keep it packaged separately when rolling up as it makes it easier to fit the roll up into the supplied carry bag. Really its your choice.
The air floor is not attached, the pressure of the surrounding tubes keep it in situ.

ctva

Visit site
I have the Seago 270 Airdeck. The floor is a seperate item and we only remove it if we are cleaning it at the end of the season, otherwise it stays inflated or rolled with the boat when stored. The Airdecks are brilliant. We've had two over the last 15 years.

munster1967

Visit site
I have the Seago 270 Airdeck. The floor is a seperate item and we only remove it if we are cleaning it at the end of the season, otherwise it stays inflated or rolled with the boat when stored. The Airdecks are brilliant. We've had two over the last 15 years.
Great stuff thank you.