A Happy Christmas To You All

coliholic

Visit site
At great expense and with the fantastic technical assistance of TimE, I should like to pass my Christmas card to you all. I'm doing it here on the board, partly 'cos I'm too tight to actually pay for a stamp to mail a card to you all, ignoring the fact that very few of us really know who any of the others are.

BTW have you ever thought about that.

We have all these fairly detailed discussions and exchanges of views and friendly jibes and pi** taking etc, but could pass each other on the motorway with little more than a two fingered salute. Strange innit? I know that jfm and BarryD have been commuting on the same train for years and have only just managed to physically meet up. Wonder how many others have actually met up?

Course that's got absolutely nothing to do with anything so HAPPY CHRISTMAS to one and all and you'll get my card from

http://www.btinternet.com/~tim.eades/id23.htm

Oh rag'n stickers are not allowed to open this. It's not addressed to them and they'd probably moan that it's the wrong colour or breaks some rules somewhere so the cards for stinkpotters ONLY. Except Tim of course 'cos although he's got a yot he's a jolly good bloke and I think a closet mb'er. We'll convert him yet

And thanks to Tim for making it all possible

coliholic

Visit site
Thanks John what you doing sober at this time of day?

Are you working on the basis that if you drink enough, you'll end up seeing double and will then have two engines on your boat?

G

Re: same to you with knobs on

christmas e-cards are *so* last year. so I am sending everyone christams cards telepathically. Also, can't work out the e-cards, and have already used up my quota of timE-assistance.