2009 diner pictures

helixkimara

Visit site
I know that some photo's of the presentations by Mike Richey were taken at the dinner. I seem to remember by "mostly young ladies" You may not believe this but I am most interested in photo's of ME (Malcome (Helix)) being presented with my crystal trophy by Mike.

Has anyone got any ? or know who has ?
Regards.

p.s have a good East Coast Meet. (still the South coast to me!)
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Noddy

Visit site
Found a picture of a dinner. Can't see you though.

meal.jpg

Gargleblaster

Visit site
P1000067.jpg

Malcolm I was sent the above from Trevor Leek. I can't spot you in it unless you grew your hair a lot longer and we are looking at the back of your head. Sandra Leek is very good at taking lots of photos and sending them on. She or Trevor may have one of you. If you need their email address, pm me.

helixkimara

Visit site
Thanks John, I've got his email address. In the mean time I'll put your photo on the bedroom wall.
Paul will need his "Diner" photo back cos he hangs it over the front of Stingray to make him go faster.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gargleblaster

Visit site
malcomejcdinner2.jpg

malcomejcdinner1.jpg

Malcome these were sent to me by Sandra Leek who apologises for their quality. I have stored them on my computer if you can't copy them off this post. PM me.

Evidently the Leeks have made a small change to their email address and may not respond to the old address.