Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cliff

Visit site
Always suspected you were a bit of a piss artist.
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

jimi

Visit site
No my toe nail was too long and I bit my toe instead of the nail! Drew blood and fainted. The missu laughed so hard she that the sweet chili crisp she was eating went down the wrong way and choked. Eddest wrang for an ambulance but crashed into me when I reversed out the drive on the way up for a plaster. Meantime missus had recovered after no 2 daughter showed her her mobile phone bill (good bit of alternative first aid). Ambulance crew were OK about it really .. saw the funny side and said it made a change from the usual friday night carnage and mayhem in Salisbury!

Stingo

Visit site
Was lucky that the mussus choked on that chip. Just imagine, when daughter no 2 did the mobile bill exhibition, the mussus would probably have had a wee glass of the petit chablis in her hand and then wasted it over you.

Now carpet steamers-cleaners are more expensive to hire than an ambulance and a team of medics, so all worked out well in the end. Glad you had a pleasant evening.

Do send my regards to MrsJimi and all the rest of the females in your family, including your dog, cat and your MABennteau.

GMac

Visit site
Snap.

1 wife, 2 daughters, 1 she cat, 8 deluded goldfish who think they are dolphins so obviously female, 1 ross 930, 1 mini transat, 1 optimist, 1 high speed fizz nasty, 1 frostbite, 3 other water craft, issues with rum specifically Mt Gay.

I know how he feels. Hang in there jimi, we'll strugle through it all mate /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

JKay

Visit site
I'm going to run/walk/crawl a mile for sport relief /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cheers Joe

cliff

Visit site
472 posts and the thread is running out of breath... Don't think it will see 1000 unless Jimi gets another attack of verbal diarrhea. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>

Vara

Visit site
Umm,yes it is a bit quiet but then it is the weekend and sensible peeps will be doing recreational things outside.
For my self we've got the decorators coming in on Monday so my long planned weekend of idleness at sea has been postponed to allow humping of furniture and lifting carpets,sods law that the weather is perfect for a X channel blast.
Not a happy bunny!!

cliff

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
it is the weekend and sensible peeps will be doing recreational things outside.

[/ QUOTE ]Which is where I am off to now - happy bunny!
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif

jimi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is the weekend and sensible peeps will be doing recreational things outside.

[/ QUOTE ]Which is where I am off to now - happy bunny!

[/ QUOTE ]
hi cliff, ye wee leprechaun .. that wiz recreational not procreational