Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sumpie

Visit site
Maybe they all just fell asleep at their keyboards. Or are sitting in the corners of their respective homes frothing at the mouth, the only occasional intelligent word to be heard...."thousand........" in a Citizen Kane "Rosebud" stylie.

Sumpie

Visit site
I'm fine, just concerned that you've been sitting there waiting for a reply since half four yesterday afternoon? The world has moved on- wars have been waged, dodgy yank bankers have gotten bail, italian fottie teams have been relegated, Nikki got voted outta BB.......

Sumpie

Visit site
Er, no, of course not, erm........i merely ocassionally dip into it from psychological/ sociological point of view - social experiment and all that. Or my cat sat on the remote and it got stuck on Channel 4. Or the CIA beam it into my brain through my fillings to dull my senses and keep me compliant within the New World Order. Any of the above, but, like, OBVIOUSLY I'm not a fan.............WHATEVER!

Sumpie

Visit site
No work, just bored. Not much going on in the lounge lately if you don't want to be serious and/or have a barney. Talking of us middle of the night regulars - where in the wide cyber world is BrendanS?

Sumpie

Visit site
I was just going to say we need Powerskipper to come in and calm everyone down with a nice poll - the forum equivalent to a cuppa - and lo and behlod she appears, like Tinkerbell, on MOBO!

Sixpence

Visit site
yes , she got in there , albeit a little late , but I think this might take a bit more than a poll to settle down . I'm just a little fed up with being treated like a naughty teenager sometimes .

Sumpie

Visit site
Then stop staying out after curfew on a school night wearing a hoodie and asking the local convent girls if they want to ride on something '102 feet long and 18 feet wide'. You don't need to be Jeremy Kyle to sort that one out.

Sixpence

Visit site
Oh Sumpie , if you only knew , there's a lot of history in a short time , if you want I'll sort out the links so you can see what's happened that's upset some on here , but not tonight , I'm about ready to collapse
You heard from Stella lately ? , she's been quiet for a while , albeit with a quick appearance the other night

Sumpie

Visit site
No, it's okay, I rubberneck a lot of the arguments (going back quite a while), i just never get involved 'cos I like to stay a lightweight poster.

I'm glad Stella resurfaced after my drunken concern last week, but frankly I'm even more disgusted now at her lack of face round here. No-one to dissect POTC2 with, just because it seems she wants to spend her time hanging round with fit young round the world sailors. Some people.

Sixpence

Visit site
Given the choice , ? , a load of grumpy gits on here , or sailing . I'd rather be sailing , and I'm a mobo , never set a sail in my life , much as I'd love to

Sumpie

Visit site
Awww, they're not grumpy, just big teddy bears that sometimes bite. Anyways, our ramblings mean that the thread will hit 455 with this one, so having done my bit for Queen, Country and the pursuit of 1000 posts, I bid adieu.

CliveG

Visit site
Morning All

Up and about and afloat at SYH.
Kids gone for a shower.
Ready for brecki.

Meeting MagnaCarter later.
BBQ on the beach tonight.

Keep up the good work

cliff

Visit site
I can't remember that far back!
--------------------
hammer.thumb.gif
"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
sailroom <span style="color:red">The place to auction your previously loved boatie bits</span>