Northern

• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stingo

Visit site
Thanks. I think Brendan has one of those irritating little smiley face thingies with a whistle and a hand waving a little yellow card. I might infringe on his one if I can find one of his posts where he's used it.

Sixpence

Visit site
What’s an armadillo?
Armadillos are an amazing group of animals that originated in South America. Armadillos are mammals, just like you. Contrary to what you may have heard, the armadillo is neither a rodent nor a marsupial, and they are not related to the opossum any more than you are. There are twenty different species of armadillos. They belong to the order Xenarthra, family Dasypodidae. Their closest relatives are sloths and anteaters. The most easily recognized feature of an armadillo is its shell. All armadillos have shells, made of true bone, that cover their backs. Most armadillos also have bony rings or plates that protect their tails. Because their backs are covered with bone, armadillos are not very flexible. Although one species — the three-banded armadillo — can roll itself into a ball, none of the others can do so. They rely on speed or their digging ability to escape danger.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Gulp...... will look pronto for keep nets on Sailroom....

<span style="color:red">USE SAILROOM... ITS MUCH BETTTER THAN EBAY FOR BOATY BITS</span>

There, have I recovered my reputation?.....

Sadly, its far to late to recover my hair, and I remain a bald headed numpty....

Stingo

Visit site
Got one
yellowcard.gif