• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CliveG

Visit site
I am folding for tonight.

Got to get a lot sorted tomorrow for the weekend.
See you Saturday.

Sorry this is to sensible but hay it is another post to the tally

ningcompoop

Visit site
I was just looking at the lounge, there are soooo many angry people out there at the moment! So I thought I'd come on here and wish everyone a happy weekends sailing before I go to bed! Mmmm, I feel much better now!

Lakesailor

Visit site
Went out for a lovely sail this afternoon. Sunny, fresh breeze, about 15 yachts out on the north end of the lake. All went fine until I forgot to free off my experimental boom preventer before gybing on my run home. Still it was a bit of fun.

fireball

Visit site
We went out for a lovely sail this evening ... along with a dozen or so others ... raced around the yellow floaty things, checked the depth gauge - worked fine, took another chip out of it though, and bust the line on the aft depth gauge /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ... still - pulled back in front of the competition and came home in a dying northerly ... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Laurin

Visit site
Morning Magna Carter.... got your bits from EBAY yet? Looking a bit windy this afternoon for our trip up to the Orwell. Hopefully see you tomorrow!