• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MarkG

Re: Discuss

Skipper decided to land this way up or else get lost in the sweetcorn...

Vara

Visit site
Re: OK I\'ll do X

Surely these have all to be alliterative,and using joining bits with those little words that start with a different letter should not count.
I would be more specific but I had glandular fever after verbs and have never caught up with the finer points of grammar.

fireball

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I got the ego

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?
Is that why you tow a tender around with you - to put it in ? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lakesailor

Visit site
I would have thought tcm's mention of "cretin" would have sealed the fact ages ago.
Please follow the link and read and digest fully. We may be testing later. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

fireball

Visit site
I refer you to Rule 4 - Lakesailoring Introduction:
[ QUOTE ]
b) “Lakesailoring” rules apply from the moment a second (different) person gives the essentially same answer as an earlier answer in the same thread. With a second similar or identical answer in the thread, the second chronological answer is “a lakesailor”, and that poster is “lakesailoring” the first responder with the same answer. The first responder is “being lakesailored” by the second (and subsequent) responders with that same answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Due to the fact that my post was a complete restatement of the original post I contest that under rule 4b it is specifically excluded from the term of Lakesailoring.
More over - Rogue Lakesailoring implies a deliberate attempt to Lakesailor thereby discounted by the fact that it was not a Lakesailoring manouever to start with.
I therefore claim that I was mearly restating an original post some 100 or so posts later and as such falls outside the bounds of "Lakesailor rules"

Oh - and I like cretins ... nice crunchy ones on my salad.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif