• git

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

claymore

Visit site
Re: OK I\'ll do X

I'm way out of my depth here as I've just jumped straight to page 8 without consulting anyone or reading what you are all blethering on about. is this the Lyme Bay post or the one about not being such a half-wit as to ask a question in the first place. Then again - if its still the one about webcrust who is off on his travails to the USA (Uther side of Accrington) then I for one wish him well - then again, I suppose it should be Mrs Webnut who really needs such wishes - crivvens - being locked up on an Albin Vinegar for weeks on end with the mighty Webcarpet...the prospect is giving me the vapours.

M

MarkG

Re: OK I\'ll do R

Ruminating Runners rarely run rakishly on ra road ( bit of scots in there)

M

MarkG

Re: OK I\'ll do X

ooh sorry is that a form of Lakesailoring?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lakesailor

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree ...

from the Lakesailoring Rules:
[ QUOTE ]
c) Deliberate causation of any lakesailoring situation is Rogue lakesailoring. So there could be a “rogue lakesailoring” where some cretin just cuts and pastes an earlier answer, for example, or Rogue completion.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except it says "for example" which infers that this is merely an illustration of how a rogue lakesailoring could occur. [/righteous]

Lakesailor

Visit site
In addition to this, our discussion has now become a lakeriot in itself and furthermore with regard to your earlier assertion I must tell you.....
“I’m afraid that’s actually incorrect according to LakeRegs Rule 9d”.

Which means that I have won the lake rules arguement according to Part C, Rule 9 e.

JKay

Visit site
could we add an East Coast meet in here ?

that would go to a 1000 posts(still no drinkie poo) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheers Joe