Zebu Aground Holyhead

penfold

Visit site
If they're anything like scottish CIC(or whatever OSCR call them) there's little or no requirement for transparency, which is a disgrace and facilitates a lot of very dubious activity.

Biggles Wader

Visit site
As an Island race we have a long and glorious maritime history, its right we preserve some of it, I agree we do need to be selective, if anyone is passing this one is worth a visit.

Landing craft tank LCT 7074
I (vaguely) remember being aboard that LCT when it was a nightclub in Liverpool. We were paying off after an eight month trip around the world and stopped off for a "quickie". No idea what happened after that!

savageseadog

Visit site
The CIC accounts can be seen on the Companies House website. However, their accounts for the year to Jan 2020 are overdue. Accounts for the year to Jan 2019 don't include the profit and loss account, and show a net liability of £2000. The fixed assets were valued at £1681. Doesn't reveal very much, as you perhaps expected.
It's a similar situation as many of these "Charities" and "worthy causes". The lottery fund is just enother trough for a bunch of Civil Servants and quite a number of dubious enterprises. It seems to me that the best organised applicants who get the nod for cash are the least beneficial organisations to the sectors they are supposed to be helping. There are some extremely high salaries paid to executives who run the smallest charities imaginable.

penfold

Visit site
One owner, little used, never raced or rallied; would suit enthusiast.

188587593_776241553254790_621739808310439767_n.jpg