Who can paint wooden boats in Cowes?

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
I am looking for recommendations for a company or private individual to do a couple of days sanding and painting my hull in E Cowes, during the next two weeks. Many thanks.

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
I suspect it’s not a Mirror dinghy but he didn’t say it was the entire hull though to be fair
Everything below the waterline, a little sanding (antifouling is already removed) then a coat of primer.
It's my yacht Marihøna, LWL 30'6"
I am a bit busy

Wing Mark

Visit site
I am looking for recommendations for a company or private individual to do a couple of days sanding and painting my hull in E Cowes, during the next two weeks. Many thanks.
To what standard? Paintcraft?
You could ask around the various dayboat classes, lie XOD , Victory etc, some people I knew used to odd-job painting those to varying standards, but we're all consultants now....

Gary Fox

N/A
Visit site
To what standard? Paintcraft?
You could ask around the various dayboat classes, lie XOD , Victory etc, some people I knew used to odd-job painting those to varying standards, but we're all consultants now....
Thanks everyone, all the local people seem to be busy so I am mainly going to do it myself and postpone some other things.