VORG

gag

Visit site
Lost 400nm yesterday by sailing due South due to Autosail glitch on server and loss of broadband connection at home ! Grrrr.

Baylout.

mjcp

Visit site
By starting a week late, I'm now 643 :D

I tried to set some auto commands and ended up running up the beach one night early on... no auto sail for me!

mjcp

Spyro

Visit site
By starting a week late, I'm now 643 :D

I tried to set some auto commands and ended up running up the beach one night early on... no auto sail for me!

mjcp

Once you get the hang of them they are invaluable. Lets you get out of an evening and a full nights sleep ;)

mjcp

Visit site
Don't they cost though? That is my memory of trying it. That's why I like SOL.

My failures were on SOL :eek:

Still, 493rd now so not all bad :D I shall enjoy it until all the southerners speed past on a Starboard reach going north while I beat my way to the Gulf!

mjcp

Whitelighter

Visit site
This is interesting, despite planning on going south I ended up north with the wind. Dropped 450 places, then made back 300 ish. Will be interesting to see if the southern group get the wind to jump the northern bunch.

76T is down there, so that bodes well for those sailing in company

fireball

Visit site
Well - I'm down south and SWMBO is up north ...
Game plan is to get as far east before the easterlies kick in .. then head north!

Dipper

Visit site
Seemed a good idea at the time. I'm trying to get underneath that flat patch and get some strong winds behind me. I spent a lot of the last leg beating and that didn't work.

ybwSOS has managed to get nicely ahead of me on a similar track.

BrendanS

Visit site
I was expecting some spectacular blues, but it seems you are in a white out at the moment.
Bugger, I'm going to go and look at holiday sites for boat trips to the Antarctic again, and dream.