Sailing in Italy

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Improved here , they went from red to orange ,
CG are not interested in boat moving around it seen as long as if they out more then 6 hour they fill the health form but even then no one i heard have had a check or been ask if they filled one in .
Read what others are going through , we happy to be in Sicily .

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
As you may know I have spent 5 months in lavrio port Greece without another British boat here in fact nearly total solitude, never again . Port police obviously learned and retained something from the Nazi's occupation :ROFLMAO:
Sicilly for me next year even though I am now a resident in this lovely county

kingsebi

Visit site
Sadly things didn’t improved after Easter, the restriction have been prolonged and are now in effect until 30 April. However Toscana has gone from red to orange and the R-number is down, while in Liguria they are on the raise again. Sardinia is now a red zone with R-numbers rising.

We have decided to move anyway.. We have effectively been in “quarantine” for 30 days at anchor, health vitals, and all contacts outside the boat are monitored and logged daily since we started the trip in April 2020. We have safely arrived Elba, apart from a near collision with a misbehaving fishing vessel at midnight, and are continuing to stay at anchor.

Supplies will last for at least 1-2 week before we need to stock up. We may order some small service on the boat to get access to a marina. No CG or control seen or heard of so far (y)

Good to hear you arrived in Elba without problems. I sent you a PM.