• UPDATED INFORMATION & ADVICE - PLEASE READ NOW

'I didn't know/I wasn't told' will not be a valid defence if you fail to comply and lose your access to the off-topic area, core topic areas, or the entire YBW forum as a result. Full details can be found here, please read before you proceed.

Merry Fisher 805 GRP bench storage seat

wheatleye

Hello,

I am trying to buy a bench storage seat like the image for our boat. Not getting very far in my search. Any ideas? Thanks0AF06224-EA08-40D9-BE54-FEC49247B4DF.jpeg

Manxy123

Hello,

I am trying to buy a bench storage seat like the image for our boat. Not getting very far in my search. Any ideas? ThanksView attachment 119940
I have one on mine but to be honest they are not very good. They are not dry inside with holes on top and drain holes below. I would lay one up yourself over a marine ply box and fit proper weathertight hatches. I’ve adapted mine now with proper hatch lids. I’ll try to upload a photo.

PCUK

We can make you one using ply sheathed inside and out with rounded corners and any size you like.

PCUK

They will be made to your own specification, size and shape. Here's a couple of pics of a helm instrument panel we made using the same technique.

Helm after.jpgHelm before.jpg

MikeB.

Hi very interested (subject to sensible price)
I can’t get down to boat for a week but will send you photos and measurements?