Lysander Gunter rig.

tonyart

Visit site
Thanks for the info.

I wasn't sure wich pully is for what fixing point of the mast. The jib halyard is set up like this, and instructions given from a lysander owner, he found it easier to rig up from the main deck and roof hatch.
His one has a metal sliding gaf so he can reef in the sails when it's windy. Unfortunately mine is fixed. I wasn't sure on how to secure the main halyard to the jaw of the gaf, I managed to Google this and most have a couple oh holes so it can be secured with rope and the halyard secures to that. I figured as the main sail has a thick sheet running through the edge of the sail and runs though the groove of the jib and boom, I figured that should support the halyard from pulling up and with it reefed behind onto the main mast.
This seems to work with no visual problems with the main sail or the halyard sliding up.

I have seen some pictures on how the main is reefed to the main mast. But I didn't have any sheets to reef it on, I used bailer twine I had to hand to get an idea what it should end up like.
The boom does have a locking pin that fixes to the mast. But I am missing several parts, I need to get a kicker pin then I can properly secure the boon to the mast.

After this its again guess work. I need to figure out how the pullies and sheets fix to the end of the boom to the aft of the boat to allow it to transition and fix to either side.

I have a thick sheet that is doubled in half, that is sowen in to a loop and has a nylon eye fixed to it, so not sure if that fixes to the boom and cleated off at the cleats on the transorm.

On the coach house has 2 jamming cleats each side.