Looking to join a flotilla this season?

DeeGee52

Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for an RYA Day Skipper/ICC qualified, capable person/s to join me on a Flotilla in Greece/Turkey this September/early Oct?

For the last 15 years I have gone on Flotilla holidays with my wife, the last 2 chartering bareboat but because she is not happy to travel with Covid around, I am looking for a person/s to join me on a flotilla where we would share boat handling/provisioning/food prep.

I am a fit 60s year old and have an RYA Day Skipper & ICC myself.

If I can put this together, we could then decide the company to go with and the location (not on the UK Covid-19 quarantine list), preferably for 2 weeks. I can fly from any London airport.

If this is something you are seriously interested in, please get in touch?

Thanks, and regards,

nortada

Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for an RYA Day Skipper/ICC qualified, capable person/s to join me on a Flotilla in Greece/Turkey this September/early Oct?

For the last 15 years I have gone on Flotilla holidays with my wife, the last 2 chartering bareboat but because she is not happy to travel with Covid around, I am looking for a person/s to join me on a flotilla where we would share boat handling/provisioning/food prep.

If I can put this together, we could then decide the company to go with and the location (not on the UK Covid-19 quarantine list), preferably for 2 weeks. I can fly from any London airport.

Thanks, and regards,

Welcome to the forum and I admire your determination to get afloat but I think you might be in the wrong forum. Most liveaboards and long term cruisers are unlikely to want a flotilla holiday - coals to Newcastle and all that. Plus Liveaboard Link is a backwater thread.

You will get bigger coverage and likely to be far more successful in Reader to Reader.

Best of luck in your quest.

Aurai

Visit site
DeeGee
A couple of us are looking to get some Flotilla Sail time in. Should you still be interested please get n touch, pronto. Both of us experienced one YM one DS Theory. We are the two left standing as others we know wimp out for one reason or another.

urbansailor

Visit site
Hi,

Thanks, and regards,
Is this still a goer? Depending on dates I could Join. DS completed and YM theory under way. Francesco

philwebb

Visit site
Hi,

Thanks, and regards,
Hi DeeGee, I’m sending you a pm