• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Bulkhead Oil Lamp

Bloomin’ hell UK- WOOZY you do want your cake ..... Haha. 😉
Seems these things are in demand. Two here on board when you decide who your going to buy from, if you do. I’d rather sell as a pair, obviously.

UK-WOOZY

Robin through a hissy when i asked for photos of the lamp

Simon is selling two as a set

as my post said, im only after the one. but i want one in good condition, i have one but in bad condition so why would i want to buy a used one if i cannot see its condition first.

so, still looking!

RobinBirch

Robin through a hissy when i asked for photos of the lamp
Gents

I'll put the record straight....... having gone round in circles a few times with YBW photo attaching software, PM's to UK-WOOZY, emails and more PM's to same to finally get a valid email address from him I sent photo's on 29 July together with a price of £40 plus post reflecting the condition as per the photos. I received a reply that indirectly acknowledged receipt of the email/photo attachment and a question about corrosion.

Given that by then the post count on this thread was heading into the 20's I decided to withdraw and I emailed to UK- WOOZY on same day:

"John

I'm out. Spent enough time on this already.

Cheers

Robin"

If anyone other than UK-WOOZY is after a cabin oil lamp I'd be happy to take your PM

UK-WOOZY

Gents

I'll put the record straight....... having gone round in circles a few times with YBW photo attaching software, PM's to UK-WOOZY, emails and more PM's to same to finally get a valid email address from him I sent photo's on 29 July together with a price of £40 plus post reflecting the condition as per the photos. I received a reply that indirectly acknowledged receipt of the email/photo attachment and a question about corrosion.

Given that by then the post count on this thread was heading into the 20's I decided to withdraw and I emailed to UK- WOOZY on same day:

"John

I'm out. Spent enough time on this already.

Cheers

Robin"

If anyone other than UK-WOOZY is after a cabin oil lamp I'd be happy to take your PM
looking through my PMs to you i did send you the proper email address