Bit Posh for Douglas Bay

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Lord knows what she's doing parked somewhere off the northern UK where the great unwashed live. Maybe they've come to look at how the other half lives or deliver class A drugs, who knows?

Anyway here she is in a much more salubrious location off La Garoupe in the South of France, where we saw her

IMG-1110-%281%29.jpg

IMG-1109-%281%29.jpg

IMG-1108-%281%29.jpg

IMG-1107-%281%29.jpg

Bajansailor

Visit site
She has a beautiful finish on her topsides, but I would agree with Jaime that she is not at all pretty.

Although I seem to remember jfm quite liking her design.....

@Deleted User do you have any photos of those neat catamaran tenders shown in your photos?
They look a bit Wallyish - but I must admit that I am much more interested in them than that slab sided thing that they are tied up to.

Edit - googling just told me that there are 4 tenders in total, but just one is a cat - and after seeing the photos I am not so impressed anymore.
The 142m Sailing Yacht A and her four custom tenders

"The final boat in the custom tender line up of Sailing Yacht A is the workhorse of the family, SYA 4. This 11.7-metre, 9.5-tonne, full-aluminium multihull tender is the pick-up truck of the fleet and designed by the yacht’s crew to simplify daily tasks such as trash removal, provision runs and crew transfers. A hydraulically-operated landing door in the bow and two jet drive motors allows her to access shallow beach landings with ease."

SYA cat tender - 2.jpg

Last edited:

BruceK

Visit site
I think it’s a status thing. When you are so wealthy that you choose something ugly on purpose because you can

Well on the other hand I cant recall to instant memory any of the many superyachts I have so far seen in picture but this one is instantly recognisable and can be returned to memory instantly so there is something to it.