Yippee!!!

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Finally got the call I've been waiting for; the marina called and we have got our berth, kids exstatic! Of down 2mo to sign the contract and lighten the wallet:))

G

Whoa there sailor !

Calm down David - getting a marina berth is not the perpetual orgasm that you currently think at the moment.

It's like having sex for the first time - very pleased that it's over with at last ( and never mind the quality) but the dawning that sailing is even better than you once thought it was !

Am still pleased for you though.

tcm

Visit site
Re: update

He has a boat, and wife likes it so much she wants to buy a bigger one. Meanwhile, the existing ("old") boat which he bought way way back in um October/November needs a berth, now happily resolved...

david_e

Answers

Thanks all, Berth is at Pwllheli, boat, actually bought this day last year (my birthday by coincidence!) is a First 211 which I dry sailed, hired visitors berths, last year while waiting for a permanent berth (which I have to say I thought I might never get!).

Daughter (14, 5' 7", slim, nearly as attractive as her dad) has a small posse of followers growing from last year! Berth is 4 slots down from my brother who has a Legend and two kids as well, so should be good.

Now can start to look in earnest at something bigger!

david_e

Re: ooer

when you get fed up with Sud France you are welcome to come and bump your head in my cosy cabin on the Welsh Riviera! Suspect though, that by the time that happens you will be using the same barber as me!

DanTribe

Visit site
Re: Whoa there sailor !

Vic
If you think that getting a marina berth is like having sex,you are doing it wrong.
Dan