YBW Fleet location

fireball

Visit site
I got fed up trying to locate everyone the whole time .... so I thought I'd extract the data out of the Google Earth file and just show the placings .... it is refreshed quite often (whatever the refresh rate is on their Google Earth page) but I haven't put a refresh in - you can hit F5 yourself!

So, if you want to see the YBW fleet placings - just click here

If you're not listed, then let me know your Sailonline.org boat name and I'll add you in...

When I've got time I'll sort into ranking order

*little abuse of my company webpage ... but they've got more bandwidth than I have!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fireball

Visit site
Thanks = but it is really a very quick dirty script - the whole lot is just 18 lines long - and that includes the opening <%, closeing %> and setting variables!!

Spyro

Visit site
I'm entered as Booby_Trapper could you add me please? Placed 176 this morn after being 25th last night. Had to go to bed so just set it on CC couldn't set it to wind as it was going to change during the night. Hoped for the best but got the worst.

Spyro

Visit site
Much better thanks. I've also set a course change today hope I get the timing right or I will hit N Africa. I can't get connected to the site through the work server it's very annoying /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Also:

Abestea

Dyflin

Shredni sredvi shhredver ..... spits teeth out...... Srednivashtar who I mentally call Shreddies as it's easier.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fireball

Visit site
Ok - I've done the ranking ....

btw - your names are case sEnSiTiVe - hence dyflin was in the list - but as Dyflin (my mistake) ... so didn't show ... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

To view in Google Earth - go to sailonline.org - races and follow the links ... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Yes. Well done thanks. Must concentrate on the North African coast for the next few minutes then I will check it out.