Yacht legs

tyce

Visit site
I have a pair of telescopic yacht legs made by yacht leg co. However its not a complete set as its missing the feet and the stand offs that rest against the hull also no brackets that are attached to the hull but I believe this can still be purchased. In other words its just the telescopic tubing I have. I guess the other pars could easily be bodged together.
Anyway if its any good to anyone im after £225ono but needs to be picked up from deepest darkest Cumbria. Not sure on length but they work fine on my Beneteau 343. Can measure them if required.

xeitosaphil

Visit site
I have a pair of telescopic yacht legs made by yacht leg co. However its not a complete set as its missing the feet and the stand offs that rest against the hull also no brackets that are attached to the hull but I believe this can still be purchased. In other words its just the telescopic tubing I have. I guess the other pars could easily be bodged together.
Anyway if its any good to anyone im after £225ono but needs to be picked up from deepest darkest Cumbria. Not sure on length but they work fine on my Beneteau 343. Can measure them if required.

Hi I might be interested.

Can you tell me please is it just the feet and stand off brackets missing off the tubes? Is everything else still attached, or are they just plain tubes.

Some questions please

Do the tubes still have the top fitting that fits into the hull socket ,(approx 25mm in dia) which also includes the s/s ' U ' bolt that fit into the hull socket? Along with all the adjustable leg s/s pins?

Also do the tubes still have the ' T ' bracket stand off bracket sockets, still fitted to the tubes?

Basically everything needed to use them except the feet, hull sockets and ' T ' shape stand off brackets?

Also any chance of the Max Telescopic length available when set with pins in, and Min stored telescopic length.

Sorry for the request for all the details , but with the transport cost to the other end of the country I need to know just how much it's going to cost to get them in a usable state again.

All this is only applicable if you are prepared to ship at my cost to Devon?

I've attached relative photos of required fittings included with tubes,Screenshot_20221128-133420~2.pngScreenshot_20221128-134958~2.png Basically do you have everything needed to use, other than the feet, T bars and hull fitting.

Alternatively have you got photos of what you do have?

Cheers Philip

Last edited: