Yacht cooker with oven /grill

PCUK

Visit site
I know I'm way out of your 100 mile limit but I've got a cooker with grill that came out of my present boat. Don't know if it is working and can't remember how many burners it has. If you happen to be coming to the West country for your holidays you can have it free. If this is of interest I'll dig it out, take some pics and test it. J27 M5 by the way.

hurley

Visit site
I know I'm way out of your 100 mile limit but I've got a cooker with grill that came out of my present boat. Don't know if it is working and can't remember how many burners it has. If you happen to be coming to the West country for your holidays you can have it free. If this is of interest I'll dig it out, take some pics and test it. J27 M5 by the way.
Wow that's very generous of you. As it happens I do tend to pass that way as I have family in Cardiff. Does it have an oven as well? I would be very happy to provide some beer tokens 🍻

Terra-Loon

Visit site
I have a Plastimo Neputune 4500 for sale. Yours for £100.

Based Just north of Swindon. I'd be happy to meet you part way to deliver if you're prepared to pay the petrol?

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 5