Wiper Blade Replacement - Can't figure out attachment (Cranchi)

alt

Visit site
Hi all,
The plastic attathment between the wiper arm and wiper blade broke when washing my Cranchi Smeraldo 37. 'No problem' I thought as I was certain I would have kept a record of the type it was when I last replaced it - but no! I didn't think of taking a picture at the time.

It's 450mm in length.

I've been Googling for the past hour, and can't find the wiper / attachment I need online... none of the common types i'm Googling are the correct type.

The only way I can describe the end of the arm (that goes into the plastic attachment, that then in turn connects to the wiper) is that it's a narrow, flat arm with a little nipple in the middle. From memory, this was a simple 'push fit' when I last replaced.

I'm hoping others here might know what type this is, as it may be used a lot on boats? The boat is a 2003, I last replaced the wiper back in 2013 - it's in the service log but I didn't type what blade it was or where I got it from.

Can't believe such a 'simple' item has me stumped! Thanks all.

Seastoke

Visit site
Most blades of the right length come with lap attachments , Akers it down your car components shop ,online is not the answer.

alt

Visit site
So looks to be a bayonet fitting - the issue is that the more modern bayonet wipers I was looking at online were different. I'm going to drive back to the boat later and take a measurement to be safe!

Aardee

Visit site
I have the same fitting on my Viki 34. I ended up taking a photo of the arm down to my local car spares place who were able to sort me out with new blades plus some spare fitting from his odds & sods box!