Windsor Get-Together -30/31 August

JohannaMaria

Visit site
Hi Guys and Ladies
New to forums, new to Chat rooms so I might get using this wrong but, Boat - Johanna Maria already moored at Windsor - 20 mtr Tjalk - 2 adults and dog staying aboard right along-side the club house - would love to come - lookforward to meeting you
Barrie and Hazel

sidney

Visit site
Re: Current Status Report-update

Can confirm our attendance:

Boat: Abigail
Mooring Required:
Length: 38 ft
Current MDL Client so mooring exchange for one night please
Crew: 2 Adults, 3 Children
Saturday Menu: Chicken x5 Please
Sunday no catering required thank you

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys and Ladies
New to forums, new to Chat rooms so I might get using this wrong but, Boat - Johanna Maria already moored at Windsor - 20 mtr Tjalk - 2 adults and dog staying aboard right along-side the club house - would love to come - lookforward to meeting you
Barrie and Hazel

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Please can you tell me your wants re food - if you read back through this thread you will see all the options.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

Update as of 1100 on 27/08/08

Still a few question marks need info. Please let ,me know if any errors.

windsor300808-4.jpg

JohannaMaria

Visit site

Hi
As Barrie said, he might do it wrong! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif1 x chicken and 1 x fish please. 2 breakfasts please, but not lunch - thank you. And thank you for the welcome...look forward to meeting you.
Hazel

justapheonix

Visit site

Update then...

Don't ever, and I mean EVER have your HP pumps serviced by a company in Uxbridge.

The contents of the pump when dismantled were a bit of a shock.

I shall say no more, other than that we're on the move again, and it is very galling to be floored by the one thing that cannot be fixed on board.

Sadly, the itinery means that we can't make Windsor, but we hope you all have a great time.

(Even rescued another Freeman from the distress post above Clifton Weir today... John F had no idea that he built probably the best tow-boat ever in the F32! Having towed a variety of vessels up to and including a 72ft OYT yacht, I can vouch absolutely for the ease of the F32's handling when in charge of a tow...)

TrueBlue

Visit site
Copious apologies

- for apparent dithering (sending a PM with a grovel and inadequate explanation)

Boat: Capricorn
2 adults
2 x fish suppers
2 x Bacon Butty Breakfasts

At this very late stage happy to moor opposite and dinghy across, will give us an appetite for supper...

TrueBlue

Visit site
Shush -

- Have already outed to Byron and some others. Suppose I couldn't have kept it secret for ever.

Now it's done, I'm glad, glad, glad.
A weight off my mind, and I don't care
NB's are normal (on ditches anyway) and the River is fast becoming a shallow ditch...

YES, YES, YES - 60ft, or 18.4 in that foreign stuff.

TrueBlue

Visit site
Could do with -

[ QUOTE ]
This is getting Outrageous, first there were Birchwoods, now NB's, whatever next?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some Robos,
sailing dinghies,
fishermen?

Any port in a storm....

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

Issue 5 Status appears below.

Don't forget you will need to have payment for WYC for breakfast/lunch ready to place in an envelope I will supply - cash or cheque payable to 'TWYC'.
Please check your entry on the spreadsheet carefully. Any arguments after tomorrow will be resolved in due course by No_Regrets on my behalf /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Non MDL berthholders will settle £10 overnight mooring fee directly with MDL.

windsor300808-5.jpg

Robros

Visit site

Hi Tony what a good response /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif this will be JD at the end of the night

boatingdave

Visit site
Didn't read the entire thread! Davnic Row Princess 415, 2 adults and 1 child Fish and chips, 1 child sausage and chips. Breakfast 1 adult and 2 children. We'll already be at Windsor by this evening. The marina know how to contact us if there are any problems and you need to get hold of us.
Thanks
Dave