Windsor Get-Together -30/31 August

Ramage

Visit site
SWMBO says we would be interested in breakfast @ £3 per head and lunch @ £5 per head.

Thats 4 heads per meal... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DogsBody

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Now 13 boats, 26 adults and 10 youngsters.

Keep 'em coming. Some who said yes earlier still to respond?

May be able to arrange breakfast on Sunday morning - bacon rolls, tea/coffee but will cost maybe £5 a head. Indications of your liking this idea would be helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm one of the ones thats been a little slow to respond but needed to double check before confirming, which I can now do.

So,

Unwinder
11m
Two adults
No Children

Will probably pass on breakfast as we usually aren't up in time but will hang around for the lunchtime buffet.

Darren.

No Regrets

Visit site
Deeply sorry we won't be able to make this bash, as a prior engagement has been made, but we trust you all have a great time!

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Now up to 15 boats, 31 adults and 12 youngsters.

On Saturday evening there will be a choice of either fish, chicken or sausages, all with chips and nearer the time I will need to know your choices as well as if anyone is a veggie.

The Windsor YC have now kindly confirmed that they will open at 7pm for us so food will be around 7:30pm and the bar will be open until midnight.

pande

Visit site
We are trying to come but will be by car I think. Only 2 adults. I will let you know if that changes. Could someone give us directions /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We also need a forum burgee, any chance of some being for sale on the night?

Brayman

Visit site
The post code for the marina is SL4 5TZ, I'm sure you can find that on multimap or your sat nav.
Looks like I will have to padlock my forum burgee to the boat!

oldgit

Visit site
One of mine is floating down the river somewhere complete with 6 feet of white fibreglass radio aerial,should anyone spot it you are welcome to the aerial whip but can I have the burgeee back /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Ps. Any tips for getting there by boat other than keep turning left until a group of slightly inebriated olde sailors hove into view.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
[ QUOTE ]
We also need a forum burgee, any chance of some being for sale on the night?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not possible I'm afraid. Haydn (hlb on the MoboChat forum) gets them made in small batches as he has orders rather than speculatively. You need to send him a cheque and an SAE - info HERE

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
IMPORTANT - Windsor Get-Together -30/31 August

This forum is proving to be very unreliable just at the time when I need to rely on it !

Would be grateful if all attendees would send a text message to my mobile 07976 243823 giving forum username so that I have an alternative method of contact.

apollo

Visit site
Re: IMPORTANT - Windsor Get-Together -30/31 August

What if they cannot get on this forum to read your message asking for them to TEXT? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Breakfast and Lunch - Sunday 31st August

I have had very little response to this and need to let WYC know likely numbers if they are to provide these for us.

Breakast 10:00 - £3 per head
Buffet Lunch 13:00 - £5 per head

If you have NOT indicated yet would be gratful if you would do so - yes or no and numbers.

Ta muchly.

Gavi

Visit site
Re: Breakfast and Lunch - Sunday 31st August

... one breakfast but no buffet lunch. SWMBO is doing a charity bike ride on the Sunday from Richmond to, er, Windsor.