Windermere moorings

Visit site
Hi looking for some advise Our friends are looking to buy a 40 ish foot mobo and putting her on windermere , they are a family with kids they dont fancy the village or aquatics and fallbarrow(which would be ideal) want the boat away from moorings over the winter , do any of you know of anywhere on the lake that will take her with walk on jetty any phone numbers would be great if you have them thanks again for your help

taz

Visit site
Hi looking for some advise Our friends are looking to buy a 40 ish foot mobo and putting her on windermere , they are a family with kids they dont fancy the village or aquatics and fallbarrow(which would be ideal) want the boat away from moorings over the winter , do any of you know of anywhere on the lake that will take her with walk on jetty any phone numbers would be great if you have them thanks again for your help

The man to ask is lakesailor, for anything to do with Windermere........maybe post this on Scuttlebutt?

Jim44

Visit site
Hi,

Not sure I fully understand your requirements but the only other places to moor are White Cross Bay, The Old England Hotel (My boat is there at the moment), The Low Wood Hotel or possibly the The Lakeside Hotel at the bottom of the Lake, I think 40 ish would be too big for the Swan at Newby Bridge.

I might be able to answer any other questions you have.

Cheers

James

Jim44

Visit site
Sorry can't answer that, last Boat I had surveyed was getting on 10 years ago so sorry no recent knowledge.

What boat are they looking at?

James