Who said what.........

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
You are invited to suggest a caption for this piccie of tcm and cutey .......

caption.jpg

(I seem to remember we were doing about 24 knots at the time on autopilot....the book is the Itallian Waters Pilot)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb and Boaters Photo Gallery</A>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
TCM " Course is to port......... CutyHolic" No to Left......... Matt........ "No way". ............. TMC " Still thnik it's Left.?????????????????????????????

1asi043.gif
<font color=blue>Haydn

byron

RIP
Visit site
OH NO, not that bleedin' story about Pinnochio again.

or ...

OK! OK! you read me how to cook Spaghetti already

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Look out for that f###ing duck! And now I've been caught by those fishermen on the banks, never mind, they've been washed away now, I think the speed limit was 2.4kts.

BarryD

Visit site
TCM: "It says here that fine wine and "woman of comfort" can be had from the back streets."
ColiHolic "Oh no not again..."

or

TCM: "Await clearance before crossing the entrance otherwise, you will detained..."
ColiHolic "Oh no not again..."

So you unscrew this, and put it safely here, then oopps...
All - IMHO, BTW, FWIW and NWGOI

Robin2

Visit site
... and then on the waterfront you will find 23 steps leading from the fountain to the piazza. There are a further 18 steps from the piazza to the low wall. Visitors will appreciate with singular clarity the robust encrustations surrounding the remains of the statuette that decayed, finally in 1907. Following on from there a further 87 steps will bring the visitor to a remote corner of the seafront which was renowned in 1923 as the place where Mario established his newspaper stall. Turning to the left the visitor will then appreciate that the reconstruction of the sea wall in 1928 has removed the once marginal view of the nearby laundry ....

KevL

Visit site
TCM to Col - "I can't seem to find any mention of 'Perrier' in here"

TCM to Col - "Are we nearly there yet ?"

TCM To Col - "Look Col I know it's tough, it's tough for all of us.... but Emma had to leave sooner of later ......"

KevL

--
It may be the early bird that catches the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.