Which graphic looks best

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Yep and its already called Seralia so I assume the frenchies at least can cope with it.
Yeah but can the Spaniards cope?:eek: Anyway I like that F for Ferretti styling. It's clever and looks good. I think you've got it there

jfm

Visit site
If the seralia is in s/s letters then I'd do the F in vinyl. you might get lucky and find that it fades or peels off. :D

MapisM, the UK registry uses a somewhat general rule about not likely to be confused with another boat, so I doubt they would accept Serali A if Seralia is already registered

FWIW, in my case, MATCH isn't already taken on the register, but MATCH ONE is. I said "One" is word but they said it is a number, and they do not allow different boats to be distinguished only by a number (unless in same ownership, when it is allowed) so they refused Match. I could appeal/argue, but life is too short. Your suggestion does however make me think of trying to register Matc H, or M Atch for that matter. Thanks for the idea! :D

MapisM

Visit site
U R welcome.
Failing Matc H or M Atch, you could try Mat CH and pretend it means Swiss mat.... :)

Racingfrank7

Visit site
I know this thread isnt current and I am reviving it a little !
But I have been on with my part 1 registration and I just wanted to know am I missing something as I have seen plenty of boats with different coloured name's that must be on the register but it seems to state it has to be black, please see pic below.
And it also states letters have to be a minimum 5cm high so I would like to draw on the more experienced of the forum and would like to know if JFM's "z" meets this criteria and the same with white lighters "F" along with anybody else who has done the same or are you just bending the rules a bit and not having them 5cm ?
Cheers

image_2.png

jfm

Visit site
sorry, I think my mailbox was full. Now cleared out

Come to think of it, my little "Z" decal is 5cm high. The only possible non compliance on my boat is use of silver letters rather than black, but I'm in good company on that and I do not think MCA care or police that rule on private pleasure boats

rafiki_

Visit site
sorry, I think my mailbox was full. Now cleared out

Come to think of it, my little "Z" decal is 5cm high. The only possible non compliance on my boat is use of silver letters rather than black, but I'm in good company on that and I do not think MCA care or police that rule on private pleasure boats
MCA junket to Antibes with calibrated ruler and camera? Would make for a fantastic FoI request :rolleyes: