Where is the Appeal in Boat Owning/Skippering?

NigeCh

Visit site
But what\'s your question?

I've read your post twice, but haven't a clue what you are on about- it seems to be a set of non sequitors.

With respect, you should say what you are going to say, say what you say expanded, and then say (in conclusion/summarised) what you have said.

It strikes me that you as though you are not sure about what you are about and want to give up sailing for no good reason and at the same time want us to turn you about to give you some good reason to stay sailing.

We can't do that. It's up to you.

Life is one great sail as long as you don't give up ... and who as sailors of life ever give up?

<hr width=100% size=1>

PhilipStapleton

www.radartutor.com
I share your sentiments about the stress of sailing in the Solent area (especially as an instructor). My own boat is up for sale, but I'm planning to put some of the £6k a year I spend with the marina and other Solent pirates each year into a special savings account. That's my pot for chartering in Scotland, Cork, Sweden and all the other places I've wanted to try but could never bring myself to go to when I had a perfectly good boat of my own.
Don't give up completely - the withdrawal symptoms are ugly!

<hr width=100% size=1>