Where’s Brucek? (Like where’s Wally)

Mr Googler

Visit site
There have been very few tails of upside down tenders, not achieving WOT or endless pictures of flat seas (with a water temperature of 4c)

Am I to believe he is boating issue free?

Seastoke

Visit site
When I spent many summers cruising the welch med with BruceK , we would spend many a night on anchor while BK would be beached changing his props , he tried A to 6 , B to 6 , I think it was the Alphabet and many numbers. But could never catch Sea Star. FBF73629-E48B-403D-A31D-769726394756.jpegThen waiting for the tide, He never got the right FORMULA . The fisherman in wales now fish for Alloy and Stainless .

BruceK

Visit site
Funny you all should say that. I just posted in Bouba's thread. Lets just say an unexpected wind shift at anchor had my starboard props bouncing of some turd of a rock unbeknown to all. If I had a flag I could have stuck it in and claimed the island for myself.

And Roy seriously. You know James May modeled his character in Top Gear on you right? Your cries of anguish still echo off the bluffs in Anglesey.......... Baaast ard baaast ard ba stard

BruceK

Visit site
When I spent many summers cruising the welch med with BruceK , we would spend many a night on anchor while BK would be beached changing his props , he tried A to 6 , B to 6 , I think it was the Alphabet and many numbers. But could never catch Sea Star. View attachment 177907Then waiting for the tide, He never got the right FORMULA . The fisherman in wales now fish for Alloy and Stainless .

"Do you remember that Geezer Roy?"

K2Nv0zk.jpg

"yeah, what was his boat called again"

MMNS1Ad.jpg

"Wasn't it Heap of Ship?"

4msrlSa.jpg