When 3 engines just isn’t enough

westernman

www.devalk.nl
I raise you-

img_0882.jpg

MapisM

Visit site
Is that LRRR MapisM? I'm not on a big screen but I think it is, erk!:unsure::unsure:
Precisely.
Not that I think it really matters, in what looks like a commercial boat meant to be loaded to the brim with tourists for short tours.
They must have picked the props depending on whatever the local dealer could offer at the lowest price...
...unsurprisingly, considering that if the remainder of the flags is anything to go by, she's based in the land of smiles!

Last edited:

alt

Visit site
Are you back in Thailand? We spend our Dec / Jan in SE Asia, using Thailand as a hub. Most of our time down South. It's almost 'sad' that a big part of our trip is actually being on the water on the speedboats, sometimes as transport, sometimes as day out.

I used to go weak at the knees when I saw 2 strokes... lots of them. They are, of course, being phased out. But when you'd see 4 x 250 Hondas.... ooh er!

And of course, as the Thai's love to 'dress up', check out this one.... 'twin turbo' (Honda... twin turbo... gave me a chuckle) - Phang Na Bay

3u5sn8N.jpg

SC35

Visit site
When 2 belts just isn't enough?
I never had the displeasure of hearing these in motion.
I wonder how many fingers / scalps / toes plopped into the water having been severed by exposed rotating machinery?

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Are you back in Thailand? We spend our Dec / Jan in SE Asia, using Thailand as a hub. Most of our time down South. It's almost 'sad' that a big part of our trip is actually being on the water on the speedboats, sometimes as transport, sometimes as day out.

I used to go weak at the knees when I saw 2 strokes... lots of them. They are, of course, being phased out. But when you'd see 4 x 250 Hondas.... ooh er!

And of course, as the Thai's love to 'dress up', check out this one.... 'twin turbo' (Honda... twin turbo... gave me a chuckle) - Phang Na Bay

3u5sn8N.jpg

we have actually just returned but yes we were in Thailand again spending a large part in Krabi After a drive round from Phuket.

The boating out there has masses of potential and the land based life is equally as enjoyable. I particularly like Krabi’s can do approach to things and we’ve met some lovely peope.

Other threads that may be of interest