When 3 engines just isn’t enough

alt

Visit site
we have actually just returned but yes we were in Thailand again spending a large part in Krabi After a drive round from Phuket.

The boating out there has masses of potential and the land based life is equally as enjoyable. I particularly like Krabi’s can do approach to things and we’ve met some lovely peope.
The only issue with Phang Na Bay is the murkiness of the water, but it's only murky up the North end, if I recall.

Have you ever stopped at Samet Nangshe Viewpoint? Samet Nangshe Viewpoint · 9 Khlong Khian, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82130, Thailand

Here's a pic I took in December:
u3Y2WNT.jpg

limecc

Visit site
Haulover addicts are used to seeing quad and quint boats with the occasìonal six all the time and now they started fitting 600hp Mercs.

Enjoyed this the other day, no doubt many have viewed it already.

And this:

Last edited:

henryf

www.911virgin.com
The only issue with Phang Na Bay is the murkiness of the water, but it's only murky up the North end, if I recall.

Have you ever stopped at Samet Nangshe Viewpoint? Samet Nangshe Viewpoint · 9 Khlong Khian, Takua Thung District, Phang-nga 82130, Thailand

Here's a pic I took in December:
u3Y2WNT.jpg
7373B014-536D-4702-AF6A-4E0D168E8A77.jpeg

Take that as a yes 😎

When we drive round from Phuket to Krabi there are a few places you can stop off that being one of them.

Around Ao Luek there are some caves I like to go onto, there’s a bit of kayaking and near Ta Lane the Dome cafe - a great little find where you MUST try their Bingsu frozen desert. It’s like eating ice cream cloud.