What about this..........

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
think the album is just about all but depleted by now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers and good night, thanks for the banter /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Yup, £285k is very cheap for a 50 footer and £100k is cheap for the 34 footer even with a single engine. She looks v pretty btw but was'nt she exhibited at LIBS 2006? I seem to remember seeing a v similar boat. Built in Turkey?
Taking up on Brendan's point about buying a known brand, it's not just about wanting to be seen in a prestige brand. It's a risk thing. For most people buying a boat is far and away the biggest purchase they'll ever make apart from their house so most peeps are going to be risk averse about where they place their money especially if some of it is borrowed. OK if a boat is just another purchase of a toy along with a fancy car and a plane, then you could probably afford to take a risk on an unknown brand of boat but, for most peeps, its a huge commitment and I don't blame them for playing safe. Having said that, there's a big difference between an unkown brand being sold by an unknown dealer and an unknown brand being sold by a well known dealer. If I was in the market for a hardtop sportscruiser (and I'm not!) I'd look at these boats seriously if I believed there was a established dealer backing them up (preferably not Tarquin though)

Alistairr

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
absolutely

A certain scottish member of the forums might want more pictorial evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres that word again!!!

Yes, i need evidence!!!!
Psst, what am i lookingfor evidence for? Well whatever it is, I'd be Absolutely thrilled too see it!!!

Think i need a ly down!

Al.
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is it me, or is there something slightly Beneteau-ish about that wheelhouse..?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same.

Must be a Antares Peche Promenade Go-Faster.